Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Weirdo Ideas

I got up this morning and several weird things were running around in my brain. The first of which was a song, that went, "Clap your hands everybody, everybody clap your hands!" It took me ten minutes to figure out it was the song that Lambda Lambda Lambda performed at the annual Greek Games during Homecoming, in the movie Revenge of the Nerds.

Nooooooo, that's not weird at all.......

Also, while getting ready for work, a story idea popped into my head, and it won't leave. It insisted on being mulled, and added to, and fleshed out, even during my drive to work. And it could best be described as a horror story.

I don't write horror! Do I?

The story centers around an odd household item..... it won't go away. It jumps up and down and shouts and waves its words around. I think I'm going to have to write it.

Ooooh, though, I got a great and absolutely normal email today entailing the delivery of my oh so fabulous book order from Barnes & Noble on Friday. YAY!!

Now, it's time to get the hubby to let the dog out before bed, because if she gets me up in the middle of the night one more time this week, I'm going to be writing a true crime novel about the demise of a black laborder collie.......

No comments:

Post a Comment