Friday, January 1, 2010

Behold, All Things Have Become New

Welcome to 2010!

While I have never believed in the "New Year Resolution" (my resolve is subject to whim, it seems), I do believe in setting achievable goals. Most recently I have learned how to divide these goals into smaller, bite-sized chunks, lessening the chances for fail even more.

So here it goes.

Goals for January 2010:

1. Write something, anything, every day - in this blog.
2. Create a new story idea, and write down the main idea.
3. Create a character chart for one new main character.
4. Organize ideas for my blog entries to make follow a weekly pattern by 1/8/10.

Okay, there you have it. Four new goals in the new year. At the end of January, I will give a report on how I did, and set new goals for February.

I'm feeling pretty good about my new strategy, let's just hope it isn't as fragile as my resolve.

No comments:

Post a Comment