Saturday, September 12, 2009

Saturday Morning Mini-blurb

So a mini-blurb is my way of sharing random life moments, sometimes sweeping out mental debris.

Today it's all about the soccer! My girls both play recreational soccer - yes, it's true, I'm a soccer mom, and I drive a minivan... but that's not important right now.

We had a 9:00am game with the 4th graders, and are getting ready for a 12:15pm game with the 2nd graders (my husband is a coach on that team.)

I enjoy this. No really, I do. My girls try their best and have fun, they socialize with their friends, I socialize with the other soccer parents, sometimes we do action photography of a game... it's a lot of fun. Even at 9am on a day that shouldn't start until 1pm-ish, in my hardly ever humble opinion.

No matter what happens during the rest of the day, there are two pure, spotless hours where we all just live in the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment