Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Day 3,830

I am still learning to cohabitate with the creature. His ways are foreign, and we communicate mostly through sign and body language. Verbally, we are completely incompatible, I have yet to understand a word uttered. And his customs are totally alien. Aparently, hygiene is a vague and relative concept in his world, unless forced and controlled by the female of the species. He does bring unique gifts to the table. The ability to produce deadly pungency from multiple areas of the body, for one. Another, though, is a talent for surviving in the wilderness; one which I will have to call on him for on days 3832 and 3833. I am thankful for these skills, especially since it appears my attachment to this creature will continue indefinitely.

No comments:

Post a Comment